A replay of a recording made with Pro Glasses 2 can either be initiated from the Recording List in Pro Glasses Controller, or though the Participants List. It is also possible to export the gaze replay video from the Pro Glasses Controller. All video and eye tracking data is stored only on the SD memory card inside the Recording Unit, not on the Pro Glasses Controller tablet/computer. For any replay to work, the Recording Unit with the SD memory card used during the recording must be connected to Pro Glasses Controller Software. It is also possible to use the software Pro Lab to replay the recordings and to export video clips. If you wish to use Pro Lab you must first import the data from the SD memory card.
To start replaying a recording in Pro Glasses Controller:
- Make sure the Recording Unit is connected over WLAN or Ethernet to the computer running Pro Glasses Controller and that the correct SD memory card is inserted in the Recording Unit.
- Start Pro Glasses Controller and connect to the Recording Unit.
- Find the recording you want to replay using wither from the Recording List or the Participants List.
- Tap Open on the row of the recording you want to replay or tap the recording.
- A video replay window opens and the recording is replayed.
- To exit replay mode tap the X at the top right.
To start replaying a recording in Pro Lab:
- Open an existing project or create a new Glasses project in Pro Lab.
- Import Pro Glasses 2 data from the SD memory card used during recording.
- Replay the relevant recordings by opening the Recordings List. Double-click the recording you want to replay and a Replay tab will open. Alternatively: In the Recordings list, right-click the recording you want to replay, and then select “Open in Background tab” in the context menu. The tab will open, but the Recordings List will still be visible.
- Click the Play button at the bottom centre (above the Replay Time Line) to play the video.