Video export crashes in Tobii Pro Studio when using Xvid
If Tobii Pro Studio crashes during a video export when using Xvid as codec, please check the following:
- Make sure no codec pack, such as DivX or K-Lite, is installed.
- Make sure the Xvid "status window" is disabled:
1. Go to Start > Programs > XVID > XVID encoder. This will open up a configuration window.
2. Click on the "other options" button. This will open a dialog box with a check box labeled "Display encoding status."
3. Uncheck this box. The status window will not be shown again.
* Depending on your version, this option might not be available. If this is the case, you need to edit the registry key. Open "regedit" from the Windows Start menu. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER >Software >GNU >XVID >display_status and set the value to "0."