I cannot reconnect my Tobii Pro Glasses 2 to Tobii Pro Glasses Controller, what should I do?
If you cannot reconnect your Tobii Pro Glasses 2 to Tobii Pro Glasses Controller, follow the steps below.
Prerequisite: you need to have administrators rights.
- Open the Windows Device Manager: type Device Manager in Windows Start menu and press Enter.
- Look for the category Network Adapters and extend it.
- A list of network adapters should display, find the one that corresponds to your wireless adapter (the name should contain Wireless), right click on it and select Disable.
- Wait while the adapter gets disabled.
- Once it is disabled, right click on it and select Enable to re-enable the Wireless adapter.
- Try to re-connect your Tobii Pro Glasses 2.